If you want to perform better athletically, then you need to try Muscle Power Full Spectrum Aminos from 7 Lights Sports Nutrition. Muscle Power is a pre and post workout supplement. As a pre-workout supplement, you will have an extra edge with your workouts. You will have more energy, strength, and determination to push through the grueling session.
As a post-workout supplement, you will experience dramatic recovery from your workouts. Instead of being drained and sore for days after an intense workout Muscle Power will have you ready to blast through another fierce workout with little recovery time. If you are an avid biker, the results will blow you away. Just imagine going out on a 60-mile ride and being able to push through harder than you ever have before. People who do this 5-7 days a week usually have fatigued leg muscles. Muscle Power will keep your legs fresh, and your training partners won't believe how intense you have become.
If you are a runner, then Muscle Power will help protect your muscles and recover much quicker. Most long distance runners are setting their bodies up for failure because they rarely supplement their diet, especially with amino acids. This is why most runners eventually burn out and have career-ending injuries. You can't push your body to the extreme without proper supplementation.
Muscle Power contains all 22 amino acids required in the body to build, repair and recover. If you want to maintain lean muscle tissue or build lean muscle mass then you need Muscle Power.
Most people think they are getting enough amino acids from their diet, but this is simply not true. It is estimated that over 70% of the population or more suffers with digestive problems that hinder protein synthesis in the body. If you can't break down your protein into amino acids properly all of the protein supplementation in the world won't amount to a hill of beans. MUSCLE POWER provides all 22 amino acids in a free form that gets them past the digestive system and into the bloodstream in a very short period of time where they can go to work.
Who Should Take Amino Acids?
Simply put, everyone because there isn’t anyone who won’t benefit from taking them. Amino acids have been shown to benefit everyone. They are needed to maintain good health, and they are needed to recover from lost health. Amino acids are for more than just your seasoned athletes who understand their importance. Here’s a good amino acid litmus test to find out if you require amino acids.
- Are you taking any prescription medication of any kind now or have you recently?
- Are you recovering from surgery or ever had surgery?
- Do you have any gastrointestinal problems or disorders?
- Do you have a family history of degenerative diseases (i.e., heart disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes, cancer)?
- Do you have any genetic or enzymatic deficits that interfere with normal protein synthesis and metabolism?
- Do you have eczema, rosacea, premature wrinkles, dry skin or any other skin related problems?
- Are you exhausted when you wake up in the morning and have low energy throughout the day?
- Do you experience chronic emotional and/or physical pain?
- Do you have diabetes, blood sugar imbalances or hypoglycemia symptoms?
- Do you experience moodiness?
- Do you have any chemical addictions (i.e. smoking, alcohol, drugs)?
- Do you have any heavy metal toxicity issues?
- Do you have difficulty consuming enough protein at three meals per day?
- Do you have any allergies or eating disorders?
- Are you overweight or do you have an underactive thyroid?
- Do you have trouble going to sleep, staying asleep or getting enough good quality sleep?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety, nervousness, PTSD?
- Do you need to detoxify toxins and chemicals from your body?
- Have you ever had an illness and/or stress that have strained your body’s resources?
- Do you have adrenal fatigue?
- Do you have Fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Do you have any neurological problems (i.e., MS, Parkinson’s, ALS, Alzheimer’s, etc.)
- Do you have herpes?
- Have you been diagnosed with any liver related disorders?
- Do you suffer with weakened immunity or any immune system challenges?
- Do you have osteoporosis or any muscle wasting/loss going on?
- Do you have any hormone related problems?
- Do you suffer from low testosterone or any loss of sexual activity?
- Do you suffer with seizures?
- Do you have arthritis, joint pain or any bodily pain whatsoever?
- Do you struggle with being sore for more than a few days after working out?
- Are you involved in athletics of any kind?
- Do you want to slow down or reverse the aging process?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need to supplement your diet with amino acids. Chances are that you not only answered yes to one, but probably to a number of these questions, and we could keep going with this list of questions.
MUSCLE POWER is a unique amino acid supplement that your body needs. Try some and see the difference for yourself.
Order a bottle of Muscle Power here.
Our Ecommerce Store Link Is: www.7lightshealth.com
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/7LightsNutri...
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.