SPECIAL OFFER: BUY 3 OR MORE AND SAVE 15%
Combining a synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbs and featuring 5 scientifically-supported patented, trademarked ingredients.
Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level can be difficult for some people, particularly those with a genetic tendency toward high blood cholesterol levels. The right nutraceuticals along with a healthy diet and exercise program can have a significant impact on cholesterol levels, which in turn can reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease.† Cholesterol Support is a synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other nutraceuticals designed to help support normal, healthy cholesterol levels.† We use several patented and trademarked ingredients as these ingredients typically have a significant amount of scientific studies to support their efficacy and safety.†
- 5 Trademarked Ingredients: ChromeMate®, Policosanol Plus®, Corowise®, SoyLife®, Pantesin®.
- Policosanol Plus® – is a patented form of policosanol derived from rice bran wax.
- Corowise® – brand of plant sterols has been clinically studied in individuals with elevated cholesterol.
- Soylife® isoflavones – have been studied for its ability to help support healthy cholesterol levels.†
- Pantesin® – brand of pantethine has been shown to support cholesterol metabolism.†
- ChromeMate® – brand chromium consists of chromium bound to niacin, two nutrients essential for cholesterol and fat metabolism.†
- Folic acid, B12, and B6 for added support.†
- Tocotrienols are a form of vitamin E that helps support cholesterol metabolism.†
- Phosphatidylcholine, oat bran, garlic, grape seed extract, and artichoke are added for their synergistic effects.
- Policosanol Plus® helps support healthy cholesterol levels.† Although the exact mechanism of how it works is not known, it is believed to affect cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
- Corowise® plant sterols share a similar chemical structure to cholesterol and therefore help compete with cholesterol for intestinal absorption. This results in less cholesterol getting into the blood.†
- Tocotrienols are believed to support normal, healthy cholesterol synthesis in the liver.†
- Vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid help promote cardiovascular health by supporting normal, healthy levels of homocysteine in the blood.†
- Niacin, pantethine, and chromium are added for their ability to help promote cardiovascular health by promoting normal, healthy cholesterol and fat metabolism.†