A POWERFUL BLEND CONTAINING TWO OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE JOINT HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS - 500MG PER TAB
SPECIAL OFFER: BUY 3 OR MORE AND SAVE 15%
Featuring patented GlucosaGreen® brand of shellfish-free glucosamine and OptiMSM® brand triple-distilled MSM, both backed by clinical research.
Joint disease, mainly osteoarthritis is a potentially debilitating condition that affects the soft tissue matrix that “cushions” our joints. Joint health requires a complex interplay between nutrient availability, inflammation, and repair of articular cartilage and maintenance of the synovial fluid. To help support the structural integrity of joint cartilage, Glucosamine and MSM both offer significant benefits. Glucosamine is an integral component of healthy joint tissue while, OptiMSM® provides a synergistic benefit, as it is a source of sulfur, a trace mineral that is an important structural component of joint cartilage. We use the highest quality raw materials that are identical to those used in the major clinical trials.
- Patented GlucosaGreen® brand of shellfish-free glucosamine.
- Manufactured via a fermentation process using dextrose from non-GMO corn.
- Fully reacted glucosamine sulfate.
- OptiMSM® from Bergstrom Nutrition is the only MSM that is manufactured in a dedicated facility in the USA. OptiMSM® is triple distilled and guaranteed free of impurities which may impact the efficacy of MSM. Backed by human clinical studies.
- Glucosamine sulfate helps support the production, and limits the breakdown of, proteoglycans – a class of compounds that make up the cartilage matrix of joint tissue.†
- Clinical studies demonstrate the efficacy and safety of glucosamine sulfate in helping to support the cartilage matrix of joints, particularly the knee joint.†
- OptiMSM® contains naturally occurring organic sulfur which supports the formation of healthy tissue including bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons as well as helping to support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- OptiMSM® as a sulfur-containing compound has been shown in several peer-reviewed studies to help support the structure of joint tissue. This stability allows for improved joint function.†