Cultivating and maintaining a balance of beneficial microflora is a foundational element in supporting the integrity of digestion. Probiotic supplementation supplies the beneficial microflora that work with the body in digestive processes, detoxification, elimination, nutrient production and absorption. Flora 20-14 is formulated to repopulate and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the small and large intestine. Supporting the beneficial microflora of the digestive system, Flora 20-14 contains only naturally occurring non-competing flora in a non-dairy food base. Innate guarantees 20 billion viable cells, providing 14 different clinically researched strains.
200 billion active cells from a broad spectrum of 14 strains
* Our highest potency probiotic formula for intensive use*
* Designed to repopulate flora effectively in 7 days*
* Clinical dosage for acute use under the supervision of a healthcare provider
* 200 billion of a combined 14 strains are delivered per one capsule serving
* Includes genera that have demonstrated excellent adhesion to human epithelial cells*1
* Genera have demonstrated shelf stability and ability to withstand digestive acids*2
* Tested free of soy, dairy and gluten*
1. C. N. Jacobsen, V. R. (Nov. 1999). Screening of Probiotic Activities of Forty-Seven Strains. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 4949-4956.
2. Sahadeva, R. L. (2011). Survival of commercial probiotic strains to pH and bile. International Food Research Journal, 1515-1522.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.