MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE IS THE #1 SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM ON THE MARKET
SPECIAL OFFER: BUY 3 OR MORE AND SAVE 15% PER BOTTLE
(SELECT 3 OR MORE IN CART FOR DISCOUNT TO APPLY. NO LIMIT ON QUANTITY DEALS. A SUPPLEMENT EVERYONE NEEDS)
Magnesium is one of the most important mineral supplements in the world that a vast majority of the population needs. Our own US government has reported that nearly two-thirds of the population in the western world is not achieving the recommended daily allowance of magnesium. Magnesium is a crucial macro mineral involved in over 300 physiological processes. It is essential to body structure and healthy function.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is essential to good health. Approximately 50% of total body magnesium is found in bone. The other half is found predominantly inside cells of body tissues and organs. Only 1% of magnesium is found in blood, but the body works very hard to keep blood levels of magnesium constant. Magnesium is an alkaline mineral and is one of the primary minerals that get depleted quickly in the body by too much acid in the diet. Like chromium, selenium and silicon, most usable magnesium is missing from refined grains with estimates of 75% or more being removed during the refining of white flour.
Magnesium garners less attention than many other minerals but may be one of the body’s most important essential nutrients. While many nutrients are vital to a few biological processes, magnesium is essential for hundreds of them. It is critical for foundational processes such as carbohydrate and protein synthesis, the movement of other minerals across cell membranes, cellular energy production, synthesis of RDA and DNA, nerve impulse contraction, muscle contraction, the regulation of blood pressure, maintenance of normal heart rhythm, to name a few. Although it is present in many fresh, unprocessed foods, magnesium is lacking in highly-processed foods that make up the majority of the diets of people all over the world. In the absence of a healthy diet, dietary supplementation with magnesium may be advisable to ensure one’s proper health. Magnesium glycinate is highly absorbable and bioavailable and is one of the most efficient ways of adding magnesium to the diet.
- Superior Absorption & Bioavailability. Chelation with glycine changes local pH and significantly enhances absorption. Magnesium glycinate is not dependent on gastric acid for absorption.
- 400 mg of Magnesium per serving.
- Gluten, Soy, and DairyFree.
- In the decades-long Framingham Heart Study, higher magnesium levels were associated with a significantly lower chance of calcification of coronary and abdominal arteries.†
- Higher intake of magnesium is associated with a reduction in the occurrence of arrhythmia. Magnesium is also used as a clinical intervention in certain types of ventricular arrhythmias.†
- National Institutes of Health issued findings that higher magnesium levels in the blood are strongly associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.†
- Magnesium helps the body respond quickly to stress, and helps give the body a deep sense of relaxation.†
- Magnesium is critical for the relaxation of the smooth muscles, including those found in blood vessels.†
- Higher magnesium intake is associated with a lower risk of atherosclerosis.†
- Reductions in magnesium levels have been linked to increased levels of anxiety.†
- Magnesium is essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure.†
- Magnesium a cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic processes, including the activities of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.†
Magnesium is required for certain processes involving ATP, DNA, and RNA.†
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.